In this episodeof the podcast,the wheels fall off the bus pretty quick as Danny botches the introductions. The duo get it together well enough to discuss the delightful Spring Training the Bullys of Surprise are having, and what the 2016 rotation might look like.
In the latest installment of the Royal Blue Nation Podcast Craig Explains to Danny that Zips aren’t shoes with pockets, and the duo sets out to determine the 25 players the Royals will break camp with.
Video Links Discussed in the Podcast
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/17/18
- Ohtani not assured roster spot on Opening Day
- [Davidi] #BlueJays sign infielder Danny Espinosa to minor-league deal with spring invite. Played 157 at shortstop for #Nationals in 2016.
- Yu Darvish lines a single to right for his first spring training hit.
- Shane McClanahan k's 15 Army batters in 6 no-hit innings
- [Classic] One of the strangest incidents I've seen in a game. 1984, Reds at Cubs, Harry Caray on the mic. Ron Cey hits an apparent HR, the umpires convene and have multiple heated discussions with each manager, and after TWENTY MINUTES of this a vicious brawl ignites between the Reds and Cubs.
- In honor of #16 UMBC beating #1 overall UVA tonight, what are some of the biggest upsets in baseball history?
- [UMBC] Jon Heyman getting roasted by UMBC's twitter
- TIL that until 1973 the old Yankee Stadium had monuments on center field that were in the field of play. Here's a video of Bobby Murcer going between the monuments to field a ball
- Players you believe retired too soon?
- Highlights from Jameson Taillon's 5 inning, 1 hit, 1 earned run performance today
- Ozzie Albies homers from both sides of the plate
- Nolan Arenado cranks a 3 run shot off Angels rook Ohtani.
- Braves OF Lane Adams Murders a Baseball.
- How much value would a player who never got on base but worked 25 pitches per at bat have?