AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHRHRGRGRGRRRGURBHJB EORWPSOJWPJORGWOIRGWSGODEWPGOHEPW09GJEDPOKSD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!0924QU8T63095JRGHWPE09UJ0PWHRGW— Lady Gaga (@ladygaga) November 7, 2012
Best compliment was winning the National Edward R. Murrow Award. To be considered the best radio news anchor in the nation as voted by the industry at large was a tremendous honor. #G5QS #hashtag twitter.com/GeneWillis/sta…
Q2: If you had to get one comic strip character tattooed onto you, which would you choose? #G5QS— Gene Willis (@GeneWillis) September 19, 2018
- Brewers announce PDC with the San Antonio Missions
- The AA farm team for the Angels is moving to a new home in 2020, at which point they will be renamed to The Rocket City Trash Pandas.
- Baltimore Orioles will be wearing Braille-lettering jersey today to support NFB (National Federation for the Blind)
- A league of their own: How First Nations in northern Ontario strengthen community through baseball
- Yankees Select Justus Sheffield, Move Clint Frazier To 60-Day DL
- Ichiro wants to see Ohtani wins cy young and becomes a home run leader
- [Ted Berg] There are only eight position players in MLB history with at least five seasons of 9+ WAR. They are: Babe Ruth, Barry Bonds, Willie Mays, Rogers Hornsby, Ted Williams, Ty Cobb, Lou Gehrig, and Mike Trout. Mike Trout is 27 years old.
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 9/18/18
- /r/baseball Players of the Week - Week 24: Dodgers' Yasiel "#PuigYourFriend" Puig cranks out 5 home runs over two games with a 1.690 OPS, Justin Verlander strikes out 21 over two brilliant starts, and Yankees' slugger Didi Gregious drives in 10 with a solid week at the plate!
- [NPB on Reddit] Report that quotes Forbes saying Shohei Ohtani might be seeking a second opinion on his right elbow from a hospital in Japan that contracts with the Hokkaido Nippon-Ham Fighters.
- Contreras throws out Goldschmidt trying to steal 2nd to end the ballgame
- Kyle Hendricks final line vs. ARI: 8.2IP, 3H, 1R, 1ER, 8K, 1BB, 109 pitches
- Hyun Jin Ryu's final line: 7.0 IP, 4 H, 5K, 0BB, 0 ER
- [Pirates] Tonight, a pregame moment of silence for Pittsburgh’s own, Mac Miller.
- Edwin Diaz clinches more saves than the Orioles have wins