A few of you (and myself) have reported occasionally getting a white screen and having to refresh the page to get it to load. I have disabled several plugins to begin the troubleshooting process. Please comment here if you continue to experience this issue. Once the problem stops, I will start reenabling plugins until I find the offender. I apologize for any interruptions in features we experience in the mean time.
I haven’t heard from anyone on this issue, so I will consider it closed and move this out of the baseball forum if no one replies by tonight.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- Jacob deGrom at Coors Field tonight: 8 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 K. ERA sits at 1.51 for the season.
- With his 244th dub, Bartolo Colon passes Juan Marichal to become the winningest pitcher from the Dominican Republic
- Astros Walk Off against the Rays at home after never leading all game (5-4 final). 12th straight win.
- Brandon Nimmo with his 2nd home run of the night (443 ft)
- Aaron Altherr walks the Phillies off in the 10th
- [Shaikin] Mike Trout on HR Derby: “I really just don’t have any interest in it."
- My childhood Wiffleball field in the mid-eighties.
- [Cut4] Jason Kipnis with the shortest homer in Major League History
- Fans mimicking umps during a review
- Brandon Nimmo hits one high off the right-center field fence for his first career inside-the-park home run.
- [Passan] Source: The Kansas City Royals have traded closer Kelvin Herrera to the Washington Nationals. @JonHeyman said it was close.
- Yadier Molina has passed Chicago Cub HOF Gabby Hartnett tonight for the most games as a catcher for one team in MLB history with his 1757th game as catcher for the Cardinals
- Bryce Harper playing his way out of $400M deal
- Juan Soto absolutely demolishes a 2-run HR to the top of the second deck on his first* at-bat of his major league career
- 2018 r/baseball Power Rankings -- Week 13: #1 Spot Most Volatile Ever, Dodgers / D'Backs Drop into Top 10 at Angels / Indians Invitation, Tigers Show Teeth While Nationals Lose Them, and the Mariners Meet the Top 5