3 years and 52 Million. Wow! Slightly topping Chapman’s AAV.
I am happy for Wade.
Always thought he was the key guy in the HDH bullpen, a truly dedicated professional……..and from what I have read or heard very generous mentoring other Royal’s pitchers.
That said though, contract seems like pretty risky from the Roackies perspective.
Getting older and going to pitch half of his games in Colorado…what could go wrong here? However, if anyone is going to throw a sub 2.5 ERA there, he would be my guess. He won’t go down in history the same way Mariano Rivera did, but he’s easily been one of the greatest relievers of this decade.
2015 GDT record: 5-1
Wader!, Check Please!
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- [Madani] John Gibbons makes it official. The Blue Jays starting rotation will be: J.A. Happ (opening day starter), Aaron Sanchez, Marco Estrada, Marcus Stroman, Jaime Garcia
- [Sawchik] 2018 Positional Power Rankings: First Base
- Anyone know of any good YouTube Channels for young baseball players?
- Can my grandparents watch every Rangers game via streaming?
- Confused about roster moves? MLB has a very helpful and understandable glossary of transaction terms.
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/20/18
- Kris Bryant wants to be Cubs’ player rep, vows to “fight” for next collective bargaining agreement.
- Justin Turner still being a fan favorite just hours after breaking his wrist (Twitter Link)
- Dee Gordon throws out Justin Upton at home
- [Shaikin] Justin Turner: broken wrist.
- [Brandon McCarthy] I understand the reasoning behind service time manipulation. But in the era of two wild cards, it no longer makes as much sense for a large portion of the league's fans to be cool with it happening.
- During 2016 and 17, there were 23 times batters hit less than .250 and more than 30 HR, the same amount in the 30 years from 1952-1982.
- [Cotillo]Source: Mariners and Royals have made a trade. RHP Ashton Goudeau headed to Seattle. Could be a minor deal.
- I love Mariano Rivera postseason stats, so I thought I'd share some here
- (Rizzo) Justin Turner just got drilled in his left hand & he’s on the ground in visible pain.