• July 2, 2014 at 7:25 pm

I’m sorry I didn’t take a screen capture of the problem. It seemed to resolve itself. The layout of the site wasn’t changed but the messages within the comment box were all shifted to the left.

This problem didn’t appear after I first logged on to RBN, but appeared suddenly as I began scrolling through threads. I’m not noticing the issue now. Hopefully it doesn’t return.

• July 2, 2014 at 7:30 pm

I’m having an issue seeing the entirety of the tweets and the new Reddit Baseball feature you’ve added. The tweets and the text for Reddit Baseball are cut off on the right side. For example the top text reads, “LeMahieu and Tulowitzki turn a nasty double play on Rendon Jul…”

I can just make out the “y” on this line. The following line reads, “submitted by LordOfTheFleshlights [link] [6 comments]”

• July 2, 2014 at 7:37 pm

I’m having an issue seeing the entirety of the tweets and the new Reddit Baseball feature you’ve added. The tweets and the text for Reddit Baseball are cut off on the right side. For example the top text reads, “LeMahieu and Tulowitzki turn a nasty double play on Rendon Jul…”
    I can just make out the “y” on this line. The following line reads, “submitted by LordOfTheFleshlights [link] [6 comments]“

Are you by chance on an iPad? I have that issue when I’m on my iPad/iPhone, but it displays properly when on a PC. I’m pretty sure it’s a problem with the responsiveness of the theme. I’ll contact the theme author and see what they suggest.

On a side note, I really have to find a way to clean up that Reddit RSS feed.

• July 2, 2014 at 7:48 pm

I’m using an HP Pavilion Dv7 to access RBN. It’s not a huge deal, though, Danny. I can still right click on the links to view to them in another tab.

• July 4, 2014 at 8:56 am

Just one more highlight box to go on the homepage and then it will have a look of completeness about it. Again, Danny has done a great job of putting RBN together. I appreciate also the contributions of so many others who have helped flesh out the site.

• July 11, 2014 at 9:57 pm

Here’s what I’m seeing.

Because Royals™
    2015 GDT record: 5-1

Here’s what I’m seeing.

Because Royals™

Here’s what I’m seeing.

Because Royals™

• July 11, 2014 at 10:18 pm

Here’s what I’m seeing.

Ok, let’s eliminate the easy stuff: what browser are you using? Have you tried a different one? Have you tried incognito mode?

Is anyone else having issues with notifications and the home page?

• July 11, 2014 at 10:58 pm

Chrome with and without Adblock enabled. I see the pages if I go into the individual forums. As for the home page missing the forum page links, I’ve tried the “Big 3” Chrome, Firefox, and IE. All same.

Because Royals™

• July 14, 2014 at 5:08 pm

I’m now having a problem with logging in kind of like I had before. When I enter the Bugs and Improvement Forum I am logged in. When I enter the Baseball Forum I am logged out. So I click Log in to try and log in again and I get this message:

You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

• July 14, 2014 at 6:31 pm

I’m now having a problem with logging in kind of like I had before. When I enter the Bugs and Improvement Forum I am logged in. When I enter the Baseball Forum I am logged out. So I click Log in to try and log in again and I get this message:
    You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

I’ll look at it this evening. I wonder if there isn’t some old code in the .htaccess. Sorry for the problems guys, it’s been a real struggle trying to get the security as tight as I want it, while not locking anyone out.

• July 14, 2014 at 7:42 pm

I’m now having a problem with logging in kind of like I had before. When I enter the Bugs and Improvement Forum I am logged in. When I enter the Baseball Forum I am logged out. So I click Log in to try and log in again and I get this message: You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

I’ll look at it this evening. I wonder if there isn’t some old code in the .htaccess. Sorry for the problems guys, it’s been a real struggle trying to get the security as tight as I want it, while not locking anyone out.

It’s working fine now, Thanks for whatever you did.

• July 14, 2014 at 7:45 pm

I’m now having a problem with logging in kind of like I had before. When I enter the Bugs and Improvement Forum I am logged in. When I enter the Baseball Forum I am logged out. So I click Log in to try and log in again and I get this message: You do not have sufficient permissions to access this page.

It’s working fine now, Thanks for whatever you did.

Well, I cleaned out the .htaccess file. Don’t celebrate just yet, because I do have to reapply the security settings. Hopefully I can do this without any issues popping up. Let me know if any problems arise.