• April 25, 2015 at 9:45 am

You may have noticed your profile pic has disappeared. To get it back you will need to click on the gold KC pic next to your username and then choose the edit link. From this page you can make any profile changes you like and upload a new pic.

The reason for the disappearance of he pics is that I decided to get rid of the Buddy Press component of the website. The reason I made this decision is because we really didn’t use any of the features it provided. Additionally, not having the additional code weighing on the system will help keep the site light and fast. I apologize for the inconvenience this may have created in having to reupload profile pics.

As some of you noticed, last night we briefly had a different user interface (UI). I have turned it off for the time being, as I just don’t feel it’s ready yet. It may be part of some other changes I’m looking to implement to fix some bugs and improve the site.

Speaking of bugs, you may have noticed the Twitter feed has stopped updating. I am looking into this. Also, if you go to the topics submitted or replies submitted on a profile page you will notice the main column is cut off. I have contacted the theme author to remedy this.

Please le me know if you notice anything else acting strange, or if there are any features you would like to see implemented.

• April 26, 2015 at 4:43 pm

Whatchu talkin’ ’bout, Willis? My Twitter feed is updating fine.

• April 26, 2015 at 10:15 pm

@metimoteo said:
    Whatchu talkin’ ’bout, Willis? My Twitter feed is updating fine.

It is now, better than ever too.

• April 30, 2015 at 6:57 pm

So have there been more changes? I’ve been away a few days and things seem…different.

Because Royals™
    2015 GDT record: 5-1

• April 30, 2015 at 7:59 pm

Twitter feed has changed, and I moved the login from the menu bar to the sidebar and added a search. I had to turn Buddypress back on to make the profile pages work with the theme. As soon as I can find a suitable replacement this theme is gone. I’m not real happy with it, and the author is a dick when I try to get support.

• April 30, 2015 at 8:58 pm

No worries. Just wanted to check. Haven’t got much sleep the last 48 hours, so just making sure I wasn’t losing it 😉

Because Royals™

• May 1, 2015 at 11:07 am

@bojacked85 said:
    No worries. Just wanted to check. Haven’t got much sleep the last 48 hours, so just making sure I wasn’t losing it 😉

Better get used to it.

2015 GDT Record: 4-4

• May 1, 2015 at 12:20 pm

So is the main page looking different again for anyone else?

Because Royals™

• May 1, 2015 at 2:09 pm

@bojacked85 said:
    So is the main page looking different again for anyone else?

Post game last night I removed the stuff at the bottom until I can figure out something better to put there.

• May 1, 2015 at 10:44 pm

@dgambill said:
    Post game last night I removed the stuff at the bottom until I can figure out something better to put there.

This answers a question I put in today’s game day thread (05.01). I’m missing the page numbers on the top of the thread, too. Is this change permanent?

• May 1, 2015 at 10:44 pm

@dgambill said:

This answers a question I put in today’s game day thread (05.01). I’m missing the page numbers on the top of the thread, too. Is this change permanent?

• May 2, 2015 at 12:32 am

@metimoteo said:

I thought I had got all the pagination stuff fixed. I’ll get it back. It’ll probably be sunday or monday before i get to it though.

• May 2, 2015 at 6:06 pm

Sorry about the double-post. Silly back-up, Microsoft mouse double-clicks all the time.