I’ve been chasing down some errors for a couple guys, and just realized that I locked everyone out of being able to login for the past half hour or so. That’s on me, so if you wanna yell at me or cuss me out, here’s your place to do it. Also, while you’re here, this is the (new) place to let me know if you are having any problems with the site.
While I’m thinking about it, you ever are having a problem with the site and can’t login here to let me know, my personal email address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
2015 GDT record: 5-1
Same issue is back that I noted was fixed last night… Can’t get anywhere else on the site at this point so I have to post here as a new post.
Okay, I’m logged in. I can post to this thread. I can create a new thread. I cannot, however, post a reply to Gene’s thread, “Decisions in the last ten days of July?”
When I click on the link to Gene’s post, I’m not logged in. Weird. I click another thread…I’m magically logged in again. This is not the first time this has happened with a post Gene has started.
Gene, what are you doing to me? Danny, do you have an answer for why this is happening?
I haven’t had a chance to look at anything, but I’m guessing it worked itself out since I see you have posted in that thread.
Yeah, I’m good now, but it’s odd I’ve had this issue with Gene’s posts on multiple occasions.
The tubes fixin themselves.
I’m back to getting logged out when I try to enter the Baseball Forum. I’m good to go here and it actually let me Login to the Frontpage but when I try to Login from the Baseball page I’m told I don’t have sufficient somethings to access this page.
And as soon as I posted that it fixed itself.. hmmm tricky tricky
Logout and Frontpage Errors
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
- Jacob deGrom at Coors Field tonight: 8 IP, 5 H, 1 ER, 1 BB, 7 K. ERA sits at 1.51 for the season.
- With his 244th dub, Bartolo Colon passes Juan Marichal to become the winningest pitcher from the Dominican Republic
- Astros Walk Off against the Rays at home after never leading all game (5-4 final). 12th straight win.
- Brandon Nimmo with his 2nd home run of the night (443 ft)
- Aaron Altherr walks the Phillies off in the 10th
- [Shaikin] Mike Trout on HR Derby: “I really just don’t have any interest in it."
- My childhood Wiffleball field in the mid-eighties.
- [Cut4] Jason Kipnis with the shortest homer in Major League History
- Fans mimicking umps during a review
- Brandon Nimmo hits one high off the right-center field fence for his first career inside-the-park home run.
- [Passan] Source: The Kansas City Royals have traded closer Kelvin Herrera to the Washington Nationals. @JonHeyman said it was close.
- Yadier Molina has passed Chicago Cub HOF Gabby Hartnett tonight for the most games as a catcher for one team in MLB history with his 1757th game as catcher for the Cardinals
- Bryce Harper playing his way out of $400M deal
- Juan Soto absolutely demolishes a 2-run HR to the top of the second deck on his first* at-bat of his major league career
- 2018 r/baseball Power Rankings -- Week 13: #1 Spot Most Volatile Ever, Dodgers / D'Backs Drop into Top 10 at Angels / Indians Invitation, Tigers Show Teeth While Nationals Lose Them, and the Mariners Meet the Top 5