• July 14, 2014 at 8:47 pm

I’ve been chasing down some errors for a couple guys, and just realized that I locked everyone out of being able to login for the past half hour or so. That’s on me, so if you wanna yell at me or cuss me out, here’s your place to do it. Also, while you’re here, this is the (new) place to let me know if you are having any problems with the site.

While I’m thinking about it, you ever are having a problem with the site and can’t login here to let me know, my personal email address is dgambill@gmail.com.

• July 14, 2014 at 9:16 pm

Because Royals™
    2015 GDT record: 5-1

• July 15, 2014 at 11:21 am

Same issue is back that I noted was fixed last night… Can’t get anywhere else on the site at this point so I have to post here as a new post.

• July 15, 2014 at 1:32 pm

Same issue is back that I noted was fixed last night… Can’t get anywhere else on the site at this point so I have to post here as a new post.

How about now?

• July 20, 2014 at 11:31 am

Okay, I’m logged in. I can post to this thread. I can create a new thread. I cannot, however, post a reply to Gene’s thread, “Decisions in the last ten days of July?”

When I click on the link to Gene’s post, I’m not logged in. Weird. I click another thread…I’m magically logged in again. This is not the first time this has happened with a post Gene has started.

Gene, what are you doing to me? Danny, do you have an answer for why this is happening?

• July 20, 2014 at 2:39 pm

I haven’t had a chance to look at anything, but I’m guessing it worked itself out since I see you have posted in that thread.

• July 20, 2014 at 2:46 pm

Yeah, I’m good now, but it’s odd I’ve had this issue with Gene’s posts on multiple occasions.

• July 20, 2014 at 8:23 pm

The tubes fixin themselves.

• July 23, 2014 at 12:36 pm

I’m back to getting logged out when I try to enter the Baseball Forum. I’m good to go here and it actually let me Login to the Frontpage but when I try to Login from the Baseball page I’m told I don’t have sufficient somethings to access this page.

• July 23, 2014 at 12:53 pm

And as soon as I posted that it fixed itself.. hmmm tricky tricky