I’ve been chasing down some errors for a couple guys, and just realized that I locked everyone out of being able to login for the past half hour or so. That’s on me, so if you wanna yell at me or cuss me out, here’s your place to do it. Also, while you’re here, this is the (new) place to let me know if you are having any problems with the site.
While I’m thinking about it, you ever are having a problem with the site and can’t login here to let me know, my personal email address is email@example.com.
2015 GDT record: 5-1
Same issue is back that I noted was fixed last night… Can’t get anywhere else on the site at this point so I have to post here as a new post.
Okay, I’m logged in. I can post to this thread. I can create a new thread. I cannot, however, post a reply to Gene’s thread, “Decisions in the last ten days of July?”
When I click on the link to Gene’s post, I’m not logged in. Weird. I click another thread…I’m magically logged in again. This is not the first time this has happened with a post Gene has started.
Gene, what are you doing to me? Danny, do you have an answer for why this is happening?
I haven’t had a chance to look at anything, but I’m guessing it worked itself out since I see you have posted in that thread.
Yeah, I’m good now, but it’s odd I’ve had this issue with Gene’s posts on multiple occasions.
The tubes fixin themselves.
I’m back to getting logged out when I try to enter the Baseball Forum. I’m good to go here and it actually let me Login to the Frontpage but when I try to Login from the Baseball page I’m told I don’t have sufficient somethings to access this page.
And as soon as I posted that it fixed itself.. hmmm tricky tricky
Logout and Frontpage Errors
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/17/18
- Ohtani not assured roster spot on Opening Day
- [Davidi] #BlueJays sign infielder Danny Espinosa to minor-league deal with spring invite. Played 157 at shortstop for #Nationals in 2016.
- Yu Darvish lines a single to right for his first spring training hit.
- Shane McClanahan k's 15 Army batters in 6 no-hit innings
- [Classic] One of the strangest incidents I've seen in a game. 1984, Reds at Cubs, Harry Caray on the mic. Ron Cey hits an apparent HR, the umpires convene and have multiple heated discussions with each manager, and after TWENTY MINUTES of this a vicious brawl ignites between the Reds and Cubs.
- In honor of #16 UMBC beating #1 overall UVA tonight, what are some of the biggest upsets in baseball history?
- [UMBC] Jon Heyman getting roasted by UMBC's twitter
- TIL that until 1973 the old Yankee Stadium had monuments on center field that were in the field of play. Here's a video of Bobby Murcer going between the monuments to field a ball
- Players you believe retired too soon?
- Highlights from Jameson Taillon's 5 inning, 1 hit, 1 earned run performance today
- Ozzie Albies homers from both sides of the plate
- Nolan Arenado cranks a 3 run shot off Angels rook Ohtani.
- Braves OF Lane Adams Murders a Baseball.
- How much value would a player who never got on base but worked 25 pitches per at bat have?