• April 9, 2015 at 7:57 am

I have fixed the login page to eliminate the double login issue. This won’t affect any current users, but I have also added the ability to login and create account via social networks. So far, I have only configured Facebook and Google, but I will get the rest of the buttons configured over the weekend.

Please let me know if you experience any issues. I am making this sticky in the baseball forum, but will move it to Bugs and Improvements once everything is performing at 100%.

• April 9, 2015 at 9:52 am

All social login buttons are now working.

• April 9, 2015 at 12:46 pm

I don’t have to log in twice anymore.. nor does it try to take me to the administrative page. Cheers.

2015 GDT Record: 4-4

• April 9, 2015 at 12:55 pm

Works like a charm for me 😀

Because Royals™
    2015 GDT record: 5-1

• April 9, 2015 at 1:30 pm

A little heads up, those (all) of you who already have accounts should avoid logging in with the social media buttons, as they could create new accounts for you. It attempts to match existing accounts by email addresses, but if there is a difference it creates a new account. My hope is with this new ease of joining the site, membership will increase.

• April 9, 2015 at 5:48 pm

Sounds like a plan. Our site is much more active right now than our old home. Bairdhater is trying to rally the troops at RB, but I think they’re down to 3 folks.

Because Royals™

• April 9, 2015 at 6:54 pm

Sean (BairdHater) doesn’t like the color scheme or think this site is as user friendly. I disagree with him and am trying to get him just to come over here and leave RB alone.

• April 9, 2015 at 7:36 pm

Just an idea. RB had the option to choose color scheme. Any chances of that here? That could remove some hesitation.

Because Royals™

• April 9, 2015 at 8:06 pm

@bojacked85 said:
    Just an idea. RB had the option to choose color scheme. Any chances of that here? That could remove some hesitation.

I shudder to think what it would take to put something like that together. If we’re wanting to change colors, that’s one thing, but to allow users to be able to change themes is an entire different animal.

• April 9, 2015 at 8:32 pm

@dgambill said:
    I shudder to think what it would take to put something like that together. If we’re wanting to change colors, that’s one thing, but to allow users to be able to change themes is an entire different animal.

I figured, but someone had to ask it.

Because Royals™

• April 9, 2015 at 9:22 pm

@bojacked85 said:
    I figured, but someone had to ask it.

If you guys have grown tired of the dark color scheme, I can work on developing a new one.

• April 9, 2015 at 9:24 pm

I personally like consistency. It’s easy to read as well IMO

GDT Record: 4-0

• April 9, 2015 at 9:51 pm

@dgambill said:
    If you guys have grown tired of the dark color scheme, I can work on developing a new one.

Not I. Just drawing experience from RB when things would change, people noticed.

Because Royals™

• April 10, 2015 at 8:52 am

As someone who has to spend extended periods of time looking at a computer screen, I very much appreciate the dark back drop with white text.

Has he been back since the various upgrades have kicked in? This site is way more user mobile friendly.

• April 10, 2015 at 3:13 pm

I think all is well, so I’m going to move this out of Baseball.