When I come to the board, I would like to see the topics in order of last replies. For example, currently, the first topic when I go to the board, the last reply was 18 hours ago. Further down the line, I see topics that have had replies in the last hour. Also, and perhaps this already exist, and I just haven’t found it yet, is there a link to send you to the last reply in a topic? If not, could that be included?
Thanks, and great site!
There are currently 3 sticky threads at the top of the baseball forum. I will eventually unstick 2 of them. The rest are exactly as you describe. If you are logged in, there is a button to take you to the last unread reply in a thread. It’s by the page numbers, and looks like this: >.
Layout of message board
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/17/18
- Ohtani not assured roster spot on Opening Day
- [Davidi] #BlueJays sign infielder Danny Espinosa to minor-league deal with spring invite. Played 157 at shortstop for #Nationals in 2016.
- Yu Darvish lines a single to right for his first spring training hit.
- Shane McClanahan k's 15 Army batters in 6 no-hit innings
- [Classic] One of the strangest incidents I've seen in a game. 1984, Reds at Cubs, Harry Caray on the mic. Ron Cey hits an apparent HR, the umpires convene and have multiple heated discussions with each manager, and after TWENTY MINUTES of this a vicious brawl ignites between the Reds and Cubs.
- In honor of #16 UMBC beating #1 overall UVA tonight, what are some of the biggest upsets in baseball history?
- [UMBC] Jon Heyman getting roasted by UMBC's twitter
- TIL that until 1973 the old Yankee Stadium had monuments on center field that were in the field of play. Here's a video of Bobby Murcer going between the monuments to field a ball
- Players you believe retired too soon?
- Highlights from Jameson Taillon's 5 inning, 1 hit, 1 earned run performance today
- Ozzie Albies homers from both sides of the plate
- Nolan Arenado cranks a 3 run shot off Angels rook Ohtani.
- Braves OF Lane Adams Murders a Baseball.
- How much value would a player who never got on base but worked 25 pitches per at bat have?