Happy Birthday, USA!
Embracing all the pride I feel for our country on this most auspicious of days, I salute you my fellow U.S. citizens for helping preserve and protect the values that make our country great, for opening your arms to newcomers who hope to do the same, for embracing the spirit of American excellence and using your intellectual capital for good, for aiding others in times of despair and strife and providing comfort to the sick and needy, for your enterprise and leadership in so many endeavors, for championing freedom throughout the world and laying the groundwork so others may live similarly as we do, for educating yourself and making learning a priority for you and your family, for fighting the scourges of this and past centuries, and for your future–our future–and what lies before us.
Happy Independence Day to all and a heartfelt thank you to those serving and their families who sacrifice so much.
First Royalboarder to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 4/29/2010.
First RBNer to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 6/20/2014
Happy 4th of July everyone. A special thanks to those who have served and allowed today to take place.
I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a safe, fun, and most importantly, Lee Greenwood free Independence Day.
Happy Independence Day!!!
Happy Independence Day!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
- Barry Bonds’ 756th HR ball as displayed with asterisk in the Hall of Fame
- [Reds] Top Prospect Nick Senzel will have season-ending surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn tendon in his right index finger after suffering the injury last night
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 6/23/18
- This little guy at the Reds game wouldn’t throw out the first pitch until he was on the mound
- MadBum's MLB-leading active streak
- Chris Davis has been intentionally walked
- Josh Hader enters the game in the 6th inning, strikes out the side. He now has 80ks in 39 2/3 innings.
- Jesus Aguilar breaks up no-hitter with home run in the 7th, then walks off with home run in 9th
- [Fletcher] BREAKING: Andrelton Simmons struck out. The streak ends at 90 PAs. It's his 11th strikeout of the season.
- Braves allow 6 runs in the top of the ninth to blow a 3-1 lead; proceed to score 4 to tie the game at 7.
- Teams are 409-20 when leading by 5+ runs at any point in a game. The Mariners have now lost 2 such games in their last 3.
- Steven Wright is the first starting pitcher since 2009 to give up 10+ runs and not be charged with a loss.
- Boston scores 5 runs in the 7th, now lead the Mariners by a score of 14-10
- The reds have won 5 straight
- Chris Davis rejoins starting lineup after sitting the last 8 games and doesn't waste time showing a crowd in Atlanta his dong