Happy Birthday, USA!
Embracing all the pride I feel for our country on this most auspicious of days, I salute you my fellow U.S. citizens for helping preserve and protect the values that make our country great, for opening your arms to newcomers who hope to do the same, for embracing the spirit of American excellence and using your intellectual capital for good, for aiding others in times of despair and strife and providing comfort to the sick and needy, for your enterprise and leadership in so many endeavors, for championing freedom throughout the world and laying the groundwork so others may live similarly as we do, for educating yourself and making learning a priority for you and your family, for fighting the scourges of this and past centuries, and for your future–our future–and what lies before us.
Happy Independence Day to all and a heartfelt thank you to those serving and their families who sacrifice so much.
First Royalboarder to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 4/29/2010.
First RBNer to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 6/20/2014
Happy 4th of July everyone. A special thanks to those who have served and allowed today to take place.
I would like to take a moment to wish everyone a safe, fun, and most importantly, Lee Greenwood free Independence Day.
Happy Independence Day!!!
Happy Independence Day!
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
- [Madani] John Gibbons makes it official. The Blue Jays starting rotation will be: J.A. Happ (opening day starter), Aaron Sanchez, Marco Estrada, Marcus Stroman, Jaime Garcia
- [Sawchik] 2018 Positional Power Rankings: First Base
- Anyone know of any good YouTube Channels for young baseball players?
- Can my grandparents watch every Rangers game via streaming?
- Confused about roster moves? MLB has a very helpful and understandable glossary of transaction terms.
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/20/18
- Kris Bryant wants to be Cubs’ player rep, vows to “fight” for next collective bargaining agreement.
- Justin Turner still being a fan favorite just hours after breaking his wrist (Twitter Link)
- Dee Gordon throws out Justin Upton at home
- [Shaikin] Justin Turner: broken wrist.
- [Brandon McCarthy] I understand the reasoning behind service time manipulation. But in the era of two wild cards, it no longer makes as much sense for a large portion of the league's fans to be cool with it happening.
- During 2016 and 17, there were 23 times batters hit less than .250 and more than 30 HR, the same amount in the 30 years from 1952-1982.
- [Cotillo]Source: Mariners and Royals have made a trade. RHP Ashton Goudeau headed to Seattle. Could be a minor deal.
- I love Mariano Rivera postseason stats, so I thought I'd share some here
- (Rizzo) Justin Turner just got drilled in his left hand & he’s on the ground in visible pain.