Tomorrow (the 16th) we will be one month old. It’s been a whirlwind month for me, and I can’t believe how far we’ve come in such a short period of time. Having said that, the site is not without it’s share of problems. I apologize for not having everything in perfect working order yet, and will continue ti strive for perfection.
I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support over the past month. Going forward I hope to keep everyone happy and grow this little community of ours. So, if anyone would like to see any features added, let me know. If it’s possible, I’ll do it. Also, if anyone has any idea on how to increase our audience and grow our membership, I’m all ears.
Once again thank you all for the past 30 days. It’s been great!
No complaints on my end. Work in progress still beats the alternative.
2015 GDT record: 5-1
Yep. Who knew me finally getting fed up with RoyalBoard would directly result in a far superior site being established and it being accepted by our community? BIG props to Danny for everything done here and what he’ll be doing in the future. I haven’t been very active recently, but this move has me at stress level 9000. I’ll be back up and running full time by the end of August.
One thing I’ve noticed is we seem to have lost a lot of the cynicism that plagued the old board. Everyone seems to be much happier these days.
A big thank you is due to whomever suggested putting the twitter feeds in the side bar. Between that and the Reddit feed, my baseball news intake has grown exponentially, and I always seem to find new things to post to the board.
30 day anniversary is what?
First Royalboarder to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 4/29/2010.
First RBNer to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 6/20/2014
So, who’s taking me out to dinner tonight?
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
- Barry Bonds’ 756th HR ball as displayed with asterisk in the Hall of Fame
- [Reds] Top Prospect Nick Senzel will have season-ending surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn tendon in his right index finger after suffering the injury last night
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 6/23/18
- This little guy at the Reds game wouldn’t throw out the first pitch until he was on the mound
- MadBum's MLB-leading active streak
- Chris Davis has been intentionally walked
- Josh Hader enters the game in the 6th inning, strikes out the side. He now has 80ks in 39 2/3 innings.
- Jesus Aguilar breaks up no-hitter with home run in the 7th, then walks off with home run in 9th
- [Fletcher] BREAKING: Andrelton Simmons struck out. The streak ends at 90 PAs. It's his 11th strikeout of the season.
- Braves allow 6 runs in the top of the ninth to blow a 3-1 lead; proceed to score 4 to tie the game at 7.
- Teams are 409-20 when leading by 5+ runs at any point in a game. The Mariners have now lost 2 such games in their last 3.
- Steven Wright is the first starting pitcher since 2009 to give up 10+ runs and not be charged with a loss.
- Boston scores 5 runs in the 7th, now lead the Mariners by a score of 14-10
- The reds have won 5 straight
- Chris Davis rejoins starting lineup after sitting the last 8 games and doesn't waste time showing a crowd in Atlanta his dong