• July 15, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Tomorrow (the 16th) we will be one month old. It’s been a whirlwind month for me, and I can’t believe how far we’ve come in such a short period of time. Having said that, the site is not without it’s share of problems. I apologize for not having everything in perfect working order yet, and will continue ti strive for perfection.

I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and support over the past month. Going forward I hope to keep everyone happy and grow this little community of ours. So, if anyone would like to see any features added, let me know. If it’s possible, I’ll do it. Also, if anyone has any idea on how to increase our audience and grow our membership, I’m all ears.

Once again thank you all for the past 30 days. It’s been great!

• July 15, 2014 at 6:12 pm

No complaints on my end. Work in progress still beats the alternative.

Because Royals™
    2015 GDT record: 5-1

• July 15, 2014 at 8:26 pm

Yep. Who knew me finally getting fed up with RoyalBoard would directly result in a far superior site being established and it being accepted by our community? BIG props to Danny for everything done here and what he’ll be doing in the future. I haven’t been very active recently, but this move has me at stress level 9000. I’ll be back up and running full time by the end of August.

• July 16, 2014 at 12:45 pm

One thing I’ve noticed is we seem to have lost a lot of the cynicism that plagued the old board. Everyone seems to be much happier these days.

A big thank you is due to whomever suggested putting the twitter feeds in the side bar. Between that and the Reddit feed, my baseball news intake has grown exponentially, and I always seem to find new things to post to the board.

• July 16, 2014 at 12:53 pm

30 day anniversary is what?

Latex?

First Royalboarder to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 4/29/2010.

First RBNer to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 6/20/2014

• July 16, 2014 at 2:36 pm

30 day anniversary is what?
    Latex?

Burbon

• July 16, 2014 at 7:30 pm

Cheers!

So, who’s taking me out to dinner tonight?