• June 25, 2014 at 1:05 pm

Any way that we could have the forum titles in a bar at the top or at the bottom? When I’m reading a thread and I’ve gone through multiple pages on the thread, it’s nice to just hit “Baseball Forum” and get taken back to the Baseball Forum instead of having to hit the back button several times. Unfortunately, when you click on Forum, it takes you to the listing and then you have to choose the Baseball Forum again.

Just a thought. No biggie, but thought you might appreciate the feedback for navigation purposes.

• June 25, 2014 at 1:13 pm

Any way that we could have the forum titles in a bar at the top or at the bottom? When I’m reading a thread and I’ve gone through multiple pages on the thread, it’s nice to just hit “Baseball Forum” and get taken back to the Baseball Forum instead of having to hit the back button several times. Unfortunately, when you click on Forum, it takes you to the listing and then you have to choose the Baseball Forum again.

Just a thought. No biggie, but thought you might appreciate the feedback for navigation purposes.

This is something I’ve noticed a need for, along with top pagination, so you don’t have to scroll to the bottom to get to the last page. I’ll eventually get it added.

• June 25, 2014 at 1:33 pm

This is something I’ve noticed a need for, along with top pagination, so you don’t have to scroll to the bottom to get to the last page. I’ll eventually get it added.

If you hover over the forums menu the individual forums now drop down.

• June 25, 2014 at 2:41 pm

If you hover over the forums menu the individual forums now drop down.

That works great!