All external links now open in a new tab, while all internal links will continue to open in the same tab, unless you click the link button and specify the internal link open differently. What this means is that if you want to post a link you can simply paste it into the editor and WordPress will automatically create a clickable link, with external links opening in a new tab. Simplicity, love it.
Good news! I had been adding target=”offsite” to my links. Let’s try it!
I’ve always used target=”_blank”.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
- Dock Ellis and Vida Blue All-Star Game 1971 First time two black pitchers started the All-Star at the same time.
- MLB Pipeline 2018 Top 10 Prospects Lists: Today is LHP's
- [Resnick] The #Mets turned down an Andrew McCutchen for Brandon Nimmo offer from the Pirates, per @Ken_Rosenthal. The Mets also believe they can use Nimmo as a centerpiece in a deal for Josh Harrison.
- Padres won’t feature brown uniforms until 2020, at the earliest
- [FOX Sports MLB] Pirates fans are angry after traded of Cole and Cutch
- 2017 was the first year since 1994 in which no Japanese player debuted in the MLB
- If everybody in this sub donated a dollar to ~Reddit baseball team~ we can sign Ichiro to the veteran minimum
- TIL a guy once tested Major League Baseball's copyright disclaimer by asking for "expressed written consent" to show an old playoff game at a party. MLB Headquarters responded with a letter granting him permission.
- Agent: Yelich relationship with Marlins 'broken'
- [Bloom] With no MLB offer, Ichiro might return to Japan
- (SI) The Pirates Could Have Been Contenders, But Ownership Cried Poverty and Betrayed Their Fans
- [Passan] Here's why baseball's economic system might be broken
- Baseball Uniform Re-Designs: A Collection of Redesigned and New Concept Unis For Different Teams Based On Fan Requests
- The Rays mascot holding a hilarious sign in 2013
- Who else hangs on to ALL their tickets?