Yes, it was Butch Davis who was the first base coach mentioned in that tweet by Betsy Bissen about Sano.
The twitter account has been locked but basically she said Davis was continually hitting on her.
Sano she accused of assault.
Her complete accusation / story can be found in the Star Tribune article linked in 2nd post
Davis denies this according to Star Tribune reporter;
Davis, reached by phone at his North Carolina home, said he was mystified by the accusation. “I spoke to her cordially, just like I did to a lot of people working around the dugout, because it would have seemed rude not to. But I never even called her by her name, because I didn’t know her name,” said Davis. “I would maybe say, ‘Hey, how you doing? Ain’t seen you in awhile, blah blah blah’ things like that. For her to say I harassed her, no, I didn’t do any of that. I would never ask for a phone number. It wasn’t remotely like that.”
Butch Davis called out by Photographer
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
- [Madani] John Gibbons makes it official. The Blue Jays starting rotation will be: J.A. Happ (opening day starter), Aaron Sanchez, Marco Estrada, Marcus Stroman, Jaime Garcia
- [Sawchik] 2018 Positional Power Rankings: First Base
- Anyone know of any good YouTube Channels for young baseball players?
- Can my grandparents watch every Rangers game via streaming?
- Confused about roster moves? MLB has a very helpful and understandable glossary of transaction terms.
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/20/18
- Kris Bryant wants to be Cubs’ player rep, vows to “fight” for next collective bargaining agreement.
- Justin Turner still being a fan favorite just hours after breaking his wrist (Twitter Link)
- Dee Gordon throws out Justin Upton at home
- [Shaikin] Justin Turner: broken wrist.
- [Brandon McCarthy] I understand the reasoning behind service time manipulation. But in the era of two wild cards, it no longer makes as much sense for a large portion of the league's fans to be cool with it happening.
- During 2016 and 17, there were 23 times batters hit less than .250 and more than 30 HR, the same amount in the 30 years from 1952-1982.
- [Cotillo]Source: Mariners and Royals have made a trade. RHP Ashton Goudeau headed to Seattle. Could be a minor deal.
- I love Mariano Rivera postseason stats, so I thought I'd share some here
- (Rizzo) Justin Turner just got drilled in his left hand & he’s on the ground in visible pain.