I’ve created an ESPN Gridiron Challenge group and I invite you to participate. It’s a “private” group but you’re welcome to invite others you know to participate. For those of you unfamiliar with the format, it’s FREE to join, however, you can win REAL prizes. One of the best things about the ESPN Gridiron Challenge format is you can share players. I can have Peyton Manning and you can have him, too. The biggest challenge I find is overcoming the bye weeks. You must also stay within the floating salary cap. You can create multiple entries. I have a second waiting in the wings. To play you must also have a Go.com (ABC, ESPN, Disney, etc.) account. Actually, I think nowadays you can register with Facebook but I’ve had my Go.com account since the 90s.
Although the NFL season kicks off Thursday, you have until the Monday night games next week to assemble your team for the first week of the season. Of course, if you wait till Monday to field your roster, you’re limited to the players participating in the Monday night contests.
Here’s the link:
Group Type: Private
Group Creator: metimoteo
Group Motto: “Yosted”
Group Entries Per User: 2
Group Password: Gordon
Group Game Mode: Floating Salary Cap – Increases and decreases in the value of the players on your team will be applied to your overall salary cap based on each player’s performance.
Locking Rules: Locked – Entries may leave/join group only before the games begin
You have till Monday next week to assemble your rosters.
I’m in. I think that Dr. T. has a team in there as well if anyone else wants to play.
Great! I wish I would have put this to you all sooner but I let other things consume my time.
Yes, that was me that joined.
You killed it in week one. Nice job!
If Peterson drops by .3 this week, which he may, I’ll have Brees, Manning, McCoy, AP, D. Thomas, Megatron and Jimmy Graham. That is absurd.
ESPN Gridiron Challenge: Invitation
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
- [Madani] John Gibbons makes it official. The Blue Jays starting rotation will be: J.A. Happ (opening day starter), Aaron Sanchez, Marco Estrada, Marcus Stroman, Jaime Garcia
- [Sawchik] 2018 Positional Power Rankings: First Base
- Anyone know of any good YouTube Channels for young baseball players?
- Can my grandparents watch every Rangers game via streaming?
- Confused about roster moves? MLB has a very helpful and understandable glossary of transaction terms.
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/20/18
- Kris Bryant wants to be Cubs’ player rep, vows to “fight” for next collective bargaining agreement.
- Justin Turner still being a fan favorite just hours after breaking his wrist (Twitter Link)
- Dee Gordon throws out Justin Upton at home
- [Shaikin] Justin Turner: broken wrist.
- [Brandon McCarthy] I understand the reasoning behind service time manipulation. But in the era of two wild cards, it no longer makes as much sense for a large portion of the league's fans to be cool with it happening.
- During 2016 and 17, there were 23 times batters hit less than .250 and more than 30 HR, the same amount in the 30 years from 1952-1982.
- [Cotillo]Source: Mariners and Royals have made a trade. RHP Ashton Goudeau headed to Seattle. Could be a minor deal.
- I love Mariano Rivera postseason stats, so I thought I'd share some here
- (Rizzo) Justin Turner just got drilled in his left hand & he’s on the ground in visible pain.