I’ve created an ESPN Gridiron Challenge group and I invite you to participate. It’s a “private” group but you’re welcome to invite others you know to participate. For those of you unfamiliar with the format, it’s FREE to join, however, you can win REAL prizes. One of the best things about the ESPN Gridiron Challenge format is you can share players. I can have Peyton Manning and you can have him, too. The biggest challenge I find is overcoming the bye weeks. You must also stay within the floating salary cap. You can create multiple entries. I have a second waiting in the wings. To play you must also have a Go.com (ABC, ESPN, Disney, etc.) account. Actually, I think nowadays you can register with Facebook but I’ve had my Go.com account since the 90s.
Although the NFL season kicks off Thursday, you have until the Monday night games next week to assemble your team for the first week of the season. Of course, if you wait till Monday to field your roster, you’re limited to the players participating in the Monday night contests.
Here’s the link:
Group Type: Private
Group Creator: metimoteo
Group Motto: “Yosted”
Group Entries Per User: 2
Group Password: Gordon
Group Game Mode: Floating Salary Cap – Increases and decreases in the value of the players on your team will be applied to your overall salary cap based on each player’s performance.
Locking Rules: Locked – Entries may leave/join group only before the games begin
You have till Monday next week to assemble your rosters.
I’m in. I think that Dr. T. has a team in there as well if anyone else wants to play.
Great! I wish I would have put this to you all sooner but I let other things consume my time.
Yes, that was me that joined.
You killed it in week one. Nice job!
If Peterson drops by .3 this week, which he may, I’ll have Brees, Manning, McCoy, AP, D. Thomas, Megatron and Jimmy Graham. That is absurd.
ESPN Gridiron Challenge: Invitation
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
- Barry Bonds’ 756th HR ball as displayed with asterisk in the Hall of Fame
- [Reds] Top Prospect Nick Senzel will have season-ending surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn tendon in his right index finger after suffering the injury last night
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 6/23/18
- This little guy at the Reds game wouldn’t throw out the first pitch until he was on the mound
- MadBum's MLB-leading active streak
- Chris Davis has been intentionally walked
- Josh Hader enters the game in the 6th inning, strikes out the side. He now has 80ks in 39 2/3 innings.
- Jesus Aguilar breaks up no-hitter with home run in the 7th, then walks off with home run in 9th
- [Fletcher] BREAKING: Andrelton Simmons struck out. The streak ends at 90 PAs. It's his 11th strikeout of the season.
- Braves allow 6 runs in the top of the ninth to blow a 3-1 lead; proceed to score 4 to tie the game at 7.
- Teams are 409-20 when leading by 5+ runs at any point in a game. The Mariners have now lost 2 such games in their last 3.
- Steven Wright is the first starting pitcher since 2009 to give up 10+ runs and not be charged with a loss.
- Boston scores 5 runs in the 7th, now lead the Mariners by a score of 14-10
- The reds have won 5 straight
- Chris Davis rejoins starting lineup after sitting the last 8 games and doesn't waste time showing a crowd in Atlanta his dong