Anybody up for predicting what deals Dayton “I have a passion to lead” Moore gets done this off-season?
Here is mine;
Herrera and Hammel will be moved for next to nothing. More a salary dump than anything.
He will sign some 4 or 5 cheap relacement level players whose names will be recognized by Royals fans. 2 or 3 pitchers, 1 CF, and 1 corner outfielder / ist baseman.
He will flap his gums a lot about Hosmer and looking at a lot of possible trades but nothing will get done.
Unless Glass is really pushing for a <100M payroll I think there is only about a 10% chance Duffy will get traded. Dayton will be tempted by some offers but he ask for too much to get a deal done.
Contest Predicting Dayton's Off-Season Moves
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- [Madani] John Gibbons makes it official. The Blue Jays starting rotation will be: J.A. Happ (opening day starter), Aaron Sanchez, Marco Estrada, Marcus Stroman, Jaime Garcia
- [Sawchik] 2018 Positional Power Rankings: First Base
- Anyone know of any good YouTube Channels for young baseball players?
- Can my grandparents watch every Rangers game via streaming?
- Confused about roster moves? MLB has a very helpful and understandable glossary of transaction terms.
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/20/18
- Kris Bryant wants to be Cubs’ player rep, vows to “fight” for next collective bargaining agreement.
- Justin Turner still being a fan favorite just hours after breaking his wrist (Twitter Link)
- Dee Gordon throws out Justin Upton at home
- [Shaikin] Justin Turner: broken wrist.
- [Brandon McCarthy] I understand the reasoning behind service time manipulation. But in the era of two wild cards, it no longer makes as much sense for a large portion of the league's fans to be cool with it happening.
- During 2016 and 17, there were 23 times batters hit less than .250 and more than 30 HR, the same amount in the 30 years from 1952-1982.
- [Cotillo]Source: Mariners and Royals have made a trade. RHP Ashton Goudeau headed to Seattle. Could be a minor deal.
- I love Mariano Rivera postseason stats, so I thought I'd share some here
- (Rizzo) Justin Turner just got drilled in his left hand & he’s on the ground in visible pain.