• April 6, 2015 at 10:25 pm

I changed the way quotes work in order to fix the cite tag. Please quote a few posts and let me know if there are any issues.

Also, when I login to the site I have to login twice. Does anyone else experience this?

• April 6, 2015 at 10:30 pm

I changed the way quotes work in order to fix the cite tag. Please quote a few posts and let me know if there are any issues.
    Also, when I login to the site I have to login twice. Does anyone else experience this?

I do not

GDT Record: 4-0

• April 7, 2015 at 5:35 am

I have to log in twice.

I wasn’t having trouble with quoting yesterday but it doesn’t work for me at all this morning.

• April 7, 2015 at 8:20 am

I have to log in twice.

Me too. Quotes work fine for me though.

First Royalboarder to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 4/29/2010.

First RBNer to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 6/20/2014

• April 7, 2015 at 9:27 am

In my research it looks like having to login twice is a result of having the root directory secured. This may be something we have to live with, as I’m hesitant to loosen that restriction.

I’m still looking for a way to fix the old quote system, so that it works for everyone and the cite tag doesn’t show up every time anyone other than me quotes a post.

• April 7, 2015 at 9:37 am

@dgambill said:
    In my research it looks like having to login twice is a result of having the root directory secured. This may be something we have to live with, as I’m hesitant to loosen that restriction.

I’m still looking for a way to fix the old quote system, so that it works for everyone and the cite tag doesn’t show up every time anyone other than me quotes a post.

I removed the cite tag from the quote plugin. Someone please quote this post so I can see if this is going to work for us.

• April 7, 2015 at 9:50 am

@dgambill said:
    I removed the cite tag from the quote plugin. Someone please quote this post so I can see if this is going to work for us.

test

• April 7, 2015 at 9:56 am

@gene said:
    test

Awesome, that works again. Now I just need to see if I can find a work around for the double login issue.

• April 7, 2015 at 10:23 am

Personally, I wouldnt spend 10 minutes investigating it dgb. It isnt a a big deal for me.

First Royalboarder to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 4/29/2010.

First RBNer to call for Dayton Moore to be fired. 6/20/2014

• April 7, 2015 at 11:51 am

I log in twice but I don’t mind it. For what it is worth, I have to “prove my humanity” with an addition problem the second time.

• April 7, 2015 at 2:15 pm

I think enough people have chimed in that I have a good idea about how things are working, so I have unstuck the thread and moved it to the bugs and improvements forum.

• April 7, 2015 at 3:45 pm

Yeah I’ve had to log on twice for a long time. Always found it interesting but in the scheme of things it’s no big deal.