• August 16, 2014 at 1:46 pm

The spammers might be coming.

We’ve been adding about 3 users per hour for the past 18 hours, and I can’t figure out why. The only thing I can come up with is that we are about to be bombarded by spammers. I guess we’ll see how good my safe guards are.

• August 16, 2014 at 4:26 pm

… and it continues. At this rate we’re going to double membership by the end of the weekend. I hope they’re all legit, but I have my doubts.

BTW, if you guys don’t want me to make these posts just say so. I’m just trying to be as transparent with the goings on of site as possible.

• August 16, 2014 at 5:25 pm

It’s cool with me. Maybe in the off topic chatter? Figure anything goes there.

• August 16, 2014 at 6:59 pm

Yeah, I’ll move it or delete it eventually. I just wanted to give everybody a heads up just in case we get hammered with kitchen posts in the coming days.

• August 16, 2014 at 8:41 pm

If they don’t do it right away my guess is that your out reaches are paying dividends.

• August 16, 2014 at 10:27 pm

… and it continues. At this rate we’re going to double membership by the end of the weekend. I hope they’re all legit, but I have my doubts.
    BTW, if you guys don’t want me to make these posts just say so. I’m just trying to be as transparent with the goings on of site as possible.

Doesn’t hurt to know. Maybe getting a mention from McCollough caused the spike?

• August 16, 2014 at 11:03 pm

… and it continues. At this rate we’re going to double membership by the end of the weekend. I hope they’re all legit, but I have my doubts. BTW, if you guys don’t want me to make these posts just say so. I’m just trying to be as transparent with the goings on of site as possible.

Not sure if it would happen at that steady of a pace though

GDT Record: 4-0

• August 17, 2014 at 4:40 am

… and it continues. At this rate we’re going to double membership by the end of the weekend. I hope they’re all legit, but I have my doubts. BTW, if you guys don’t want me to make these posts just say so. I’m just trying to be as transparent with the goings on of site as possible.

That was a couple days ago. Any benefit we got from that should have dissipated by now.

• August 17, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Because Royals™
    2015 GDT record: 5-1