I’ve now tied the post comment to the forum. There is now a discussions section on the page where you create your post. If you don’t see it, click screen options in the top right hand corner of the page and put a check mark next to discussion.
You have the option of creating a (forum) new topic for your post, or attaching it to an existing topic. To do this simply paste the topic slug into the “Use an existing topic” box. For the example in the picture below I took the url http://royalbluenation.com/forums/topic/gdt-82-the-kratz-era-begins/ for the game day thread and then pasted gdt-82-the-kratz-era-begins into the box.
Here’s a picture showing the new box. As always, if you need assistance just let me know.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- A food worker at Comerica park has been fired after being filmed spitting on a pizza. Another employee, who filmed the incident to report to management, was also fired when they left in order to report it to managment.
- [Divish] It’s a big day for Felix Hernandez. He’s being sworn in as a US citizen this afternoon after passing his citizenship interview this morning
- [Brewers] Brewers going with the opener strategy tonight against the Cardinals as Dan Jennings gets his first career start after 381 relief appearances
- [Harding]#Rockies have scratched LHP Tyler Anderson (left shoulder soreness) for tonight's crucial start of a four-game series with the #Phillies and seven-game, regular-season ending homestand. RHP Jon Gray will start tonight. Tomorrow is TBA
- Would like to experience a match when I'm in NYC next month, anyone know if the Yankees will be playing?
- Because the Brewers and cardinals play each other, the Colorado Rockies control their own destiny
- MLB Graphical Standings - September 24, 2018
- Who was the worst player ever to win an award? (Gold glove, Silver slugger, cy young, etc.)
- SBNation: Here’s how we could get a four team tie (playoff scenario)
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 9/24/18
- [alicia] Ohtani Singing Despacito for Angels Rookie Hazing
- Julio Urias Touched 96.8 MPH on his 2nd MLB outing after shoulder surgery, 4th highest FB velocity in his career
- Greg Allen walks off the Red Sox in the bottom of the 11th inning.
- The 2018 Atlanta Braves won the division while two of their top-three-paid players (Adrian Gonzalez and Scott Kazmir) never played a game for them and the highest-paid player on the payroll played for another team in the division
- Between 1995 and 2001, the Yankees, Braves, and Indians combined for 10 World Series appearances. 2018 is the first year since that all three will appear in the postseason.