I’ve now tied the post comment to the forum. There is now a discussions section on the page where you create your post. If you don’t see it, click screen options in the top right hand corner of the page and put a check mark next to discussion.
You have the option of creating a (forum) new topic for your post, or attaching it to an existing topic. To do this simply paste the topic slug into the “Use an existing topic” box. For the example in the picture below I took the url http://royalbluenation.com/forums/topic/gdt-82-the-kratz-era-begins/ for the game day thread and then pasted gdt-82-the-kratz-era-begins into the box.
Here’s a picture showing the new box. As always, if you need assistance just let me know.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 3/17/18
- Ohtani not assured roster spot on Opening Day
- [Davidi] #BlueJays sign infielder Danny Espinosa to minor-league deal with spring invite. Played 157 at shortstop for #Nationals in 2016.
- Yu Darvish lines a single to right for his first spring training hit.
- Shane McClanahan k's 15 Army batters in 6 no-hit innings
- [Classic] One of the strangest incidents I've seen in a game. 1984, Reds at Cubs, Harry Caray on the mic. Ron Cey hits an apparent HR, the umpires convene and have multiple heated discussions with each manager, and after TWENTY MINUTES of this a vicious brawl ignites between the Reds and Cubs.
- In honor of #16 UMBC beating #1 overall UVA tonight, what are some of the biggest upsets in baseball history?
- [UMBC] Jon Heyman getting roasted by UMBC's twitter
- TIL that until 1973 the old Yankee Stadium had monuments on center field that were in the field of play. Here's a video of Bobby Murcer going between the monuments to field a ball
- Players you believe retired too soon?
- Highlights from Jameson Taillon's 5 inning, 1 hit, 1 earned run performance today
- Ozzie Albies homers from both sides of the plate
- Nolan Arenado cranks a 3 run shot off Angels rook Ohtani.
- Braves OF Lane Adams Murders a Baseball.
- How much value would a player who never got on base but worked 25 pitches per at bat have?