Well it has been just over 5 months since this thread started.
Royals Review just started an update discussion drawing from the list of guys that we actually expect to be coming to camp. (Baring trades, freak accidents etc.)
I don’t think many would call in pretty.
(Kudos to Dayton “I have a passion to Lead” Moore for leading us to this point)
2018 Royals Line-Up?
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
- What are some strange off-the-field injuries?
- [MLB Pipeline]The Marlins are asking for a lot in return for Christian Yelich. Peter Gammons says the club has asked the Braves for Ronald Acuna.
- In 2006, Albert Pujols was the most valuable player according to WAR, with 8.1. In 2017, he was the least valuable at -2.0. Has any other player been both in one career?
- The Cubs and Astros rebuild/tank both worked. Which current rebuilding team will be the first to fail?
- New Phillies manager Gabe Kapler explains what is going to lead to a “shitload” of wins
- Are the Detroit Tigers the worst team in MLB? Bleacher Report says yes
- Ichiro the past 2 years in high leverage situations (60 PA): .442/.500/.558
- [Sullivan] The Gerrit Cole Trade Has a Perception Problem
- A gift from my insurance agent - Texas Rangers opening week tickets.
- [Crasnick] An update to this Christian Yelich story: Yelich's agent says he hasn't decided whether to attend FanFest Feb. 10. A #Marlins official said FanFest attendance is mandatory, and players who don't attend are subject to being fined by the club.
- (Heyman) Jay Bruce: 3M signing bonus 1.5 on 1/31/19, 1.5 1/31/20, 10M in ‘18, 13M in ‘19, 13M in ‘20. No performance incentives. Awards bonuses including 125K for MVP, 100K for WS MVP. #mets
- Blue Jays farm hands visited my kid's special needs school yesterday. Thought I would share with /r/baseball
- [Olney] Source: Boston's offer to J.D. Martinez is in the range of five years, $100 million.
- Hall of Fame Discussion: Jim Thome
- [Thibodaux] With 187 ballots revealed/~44.1% of the vote known: Chipper - 98%, Vlad - 95%, Thome - 93%, Edgar 80%, and Hoffman - 78% would make the HOF