Well it has been just over 5 months since this thread started.
Royals Review just started an update discussion drawing from the list of guys that we actually expect to be coming to camp. (Baring trades, freak accidents etc.)
I don’t think many would call in pretty.
(Kudos to Dayton “I have a passion to Lead” Moore for leading us to this point)
2018 Royals Line-Up?
Viewing 16 post (of 16 total)
- Barry Bonds’ 756th HR ball as displayed with asterisk in the Hall of Fame
- [Reds] Top Prospect Nick Senzel will have season-ending surgery on Tuesday to repair a torn tendon in his right index finger after suffering the injury last night
- [General Discussion] Around the Horn - 6/23/18
- This little guy at the Reds game wouldn’t throw out the first pitch until he was on the mound
- MadBum's MLB-leading active streak
- Chris Davis has been intentionally walked
- Josh Hader enters the game in the 6th inning, strikes out the side. He now has 80ks in 39 2/3 innings.
- Jesus Aguilar breaks up no-hitter with home run in the 7th, then walks off with home run in 9th
- [Fletcher] BREAKING: Andrelton Simmons struck out. The streak ends at 90 PAs. It's his 11th strikeout of the season.
- Braves allow 6 runs in the top of the ninth to blow a 3-1 lead; proceed to score 4 to tie the game at 7.
- Teams are 409-20 when leading by 5+ runs at any point in a game. The Mariners have now lost 2 such games in their last 3.
- Steven Wright is the first starting pitcher since 2009 to give up 10+ runs and not be charged with a loss.
- Boston scores 5 runs in the 7th, now lead the Mariners by a score of 14-10
- The reds have won 5 straight
- Chris Davis rejoins starting lineup after sitting the last 8 games and doesn't waste time showing a crowd in Atlanta his dong